Thursday, May 19, 2011

More Rain, More Fog, etc.

The weather this week has been oddly wet and rainy. It's been good for catching up with paperwork, filing, phone calls. The lilacs picked earlier in the week made their way to the compost pile. No replacements yet. After a short tour of the yard between rainstorms, I planted some seeds sprouted on a wet paper towel in my kitchen. The vegetable garden needs to be turned over and planted. Cleaned and refilled the hummingbird feeder and it took just about one minute for hummingbird entertainment to begin.
We have a group preparing to paint out tomorrow and Saturday. I'm really looking forward to it. My paints, easel, and other necessary equipment are already in my car. Need to add big spray and a good hat.
Let the sunshine appear!

No comments:

Post a Comment